Use Code: FIREWORKS
Terms and Conditions: Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $99 or more per order per address. Use code Fireworks at time of purchase. Not valid on gift certificates or prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Additional fees will apply for Overnight, Saturday, Alaska and Hawaii deliveries. Offer expires 6/22/2019. The Kansas City Steak Company(R) reserves the right to cancel or modify offer at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOOD OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE KANSAS CITY STEAK COMPANY FATHER'S DAY 2019 SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR (AS DEFINED BELOW) AND GOVERN YOUR ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES
YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND THE RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES LOCATED ON FACEBOOK. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
1. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Kansas City Steak Company, 12200 N. Ambassador Drive, Suite 500, Kansas City, Missouri 64163 (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America and the District of Columbia. You must be the age of majority or older in your state or district of residence at the time of entry to be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent company, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies, any of their respective agents (“Sponsor Entities”) and the immediate family members of each or persons with whom such employees are domiciled are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Entry Period. Entry for the Sweepstakes drawing begins on Monday, June 3, 2019 coinciding with the Sweepstakes announcement post on Sponsor’s Facebook and ends at 11:59PM CDT on Wednesday, June 5, 2019.
Sponsor’s computer timeclock is the official time keeping device for entry into the Sweepstakes. No entries into the Sweepstakes will be accepted before or after each Entry Period. Limit one (1) entry per person for the Sweepstakes drawing. Additional entries submitted by the same person in violation of these Rules are void and shall be disqualified from entry in the Sweepstakes. Submissions from online automated Sweepstakes entry systems are not permitted and will be void.
4. Entry Process. You may enter the Sweepstakes via Facebook by visiting https://www.facebook.com/kansascitysteaks (the “Site”), find the Sweepstakes announcement post, click “Comment” under that post and type your response to the Question in the given box and submit an answer that complies with these Rules, the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and any other terms that apply to your use of Facebook. The date and time your entry is uploaded to the Site as registered by the Site constitutes the official time of your entry for purposes of the Sweepstakes. You may set up a Facebook account by visiting www.facebook.com. A Facebook account is free of charge, but Sponsor does not control whether or not Facebook will grant you an account.
Upon submission, all entries (subject to your rights to any Personal Data) shall become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor acquires and retains all rights, title and interest therein, including the ownership and copyright of any entry. Sponsor reserves the right to, and at its sole discretion may, reject any entry for failure to comply with these entry requirements. In the event of a dispute regarding entries associated with a specific email account, the authorized account subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
6. Warranties and Consents. By completing and submitting an entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Rules and all applicable rules of Facebook (ii) based on the Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, and (iii) all of the information provided as part of your entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law and these Rules; and (b) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Rules by Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
7. Answer Specifications. By submitting an entry, you represent and warrant to Sponsor that the entry and everything stated in the answer is wholly original and does not infringe upon or otherwise violate any right of any person, entity, or any law, rule or regulation in any part of the world. Violation or breach of these representations or warranties may subject you to penalties and damages under applicable law. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that Sponsor may post your answer or any part thereof on the Site or in its media outlets. Sponsor does not guarantee the posting of any answer. You understand that your name and biographical data (as entered on the entry form) may also be posted on the Site in connection with the Sweepstakes.
8. Answer Restrictions. The answer that you submit as part of your entry may not contain, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- Is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- Is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or its products or services or other people, products or companies;
- Contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or phraseology) owned by any entity;
- Contains copyrighted materials owned by any entity (including photographs and other works of art or images);
- Advertises or promotes any brand or product of any kind other than Sponsor’s;
- Contains any personal identification, such as personal names, street or email addresses, or phone numbers other than Sponsor’s;
- Violates or encourages the violation of any law, rule or regulation;
- Contains materials embodying the names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- Promotes any particular political party, agenda or message; and/or
- Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate
9. Selection of the Winner. On or about June 6, 2019, Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives will randomly draw the potential winner of the Sweepstakes from all eligible entries received.
10. Winner Notification; Odds. Sponsor will notify the potential winner via Facebook email. In order to be declared an official “Winner,” a potential winner may be required to provide proof of age, verification of identity, a liability and publicity release and any other information requested by Sponsor within three (3) days of the date of Sponsor’s notification that the potential winner has won a Prize. The odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor.
11. Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive One (1) The Big Daddy in the form of 4 (16 oz) T-Bone Steaks, 4 (8 oz) Super Trimmed Filet Mignon with Hickory Bacon and 4 (10 oz) Kansas City Strip Steaks. (ARV: $249.85) from Sponsor (“Prize”). **Subject to availability
Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except as required by law or as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or a potential Winner who is unable to accept or utilize the Prize described herein. In the case of a Winner’s forfeiture of a Prize, Sponsor may select another Winner according to these Rules. Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income taxes) associated with his/her respective Prize and will and hereby does hold Sponsor harmless from liability for failure to timely report and/or pay such taxes.
12. General Terms. Your noncompliance with any of these Rules, the Facebook Statement of Rules and Responsibilities and any other terms governing Facebook may result in your disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for anything outside of its reasonable control. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or servers on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any incomplete, lost, late, delayed, misdirected or garbled entries or failure to receive entries, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials or software or attempts to participate in or download materials or software related to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prizes and the Winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or is disrupted or corrupted, including, without limitation, by strikes, acts of war or terrorism, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or for any reason Sponsor deems it necessary, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Publicity; Press Releases. You may not issue press releases or other publicity in connection with your participation in the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, entry in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of a Prize constitutes entrant’s and Winner’s consent that their photo, post, name, likeness, voice and/or biographical data may be used in any medium in perpetuity for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation or consent.
14. Indemnification. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to indemnify, defend (at Sponsor’s, the respective Sponsor Entity’s, Facebook’s option, as applicable), and hold harmless Sponsor, each of Sponsor Entities, Facebook and their respective officers, directors, partners, members, shareholders, executors, family members, heirs and assigns from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) your participation in the Sweepstakes including without limitation, the breach of violation of your representations and warranties; and/or (ii) the receipt, redemption or use of the Prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes. You shall release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor, any of the other Sponsor Entities or Facebook and further covenant not to sue Sponsor, Facebook or any of the other Sponsor Entities and hereby acknowledge that none of Sponsor, any Sponsor Entity or Facebook has made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or the Prizes.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. SPONSOR IS PROVIDING THE SWEEPSTAKES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SPONSOR DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE TECHNOLOGY USED TO PROVIDE IT: (I) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE, (II) WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, OR (III) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR ENABLE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN IT. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THESE RULES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SPONSOR, SPONSOR ENTITIES AND FACEBOOK WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE RELATED TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, AND WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION ON WHICH THEY ARE BASED, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
17. LEGAL RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS PROVIDED ABOVE OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. Request for the Winner’s Name and a Copy of the Rules. For the name of the Winner and/or a copy of these Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the below address before December 31, 2019:
The Kansas City Steak Company
PO Box 20566
Kansas City, MO 64195
Attn: Customer Service/Father’s Day 2019 Sweepstakes
19. Waiver. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power, or privilege under these Rules will operate as a waiver thereof. No waiver of any provision of these Rules, or any rights or obligations of either party under these Rules, shall be effective, except pursuant to a written instrument signed by the party waiving compliance, and any such waiver shall be effective only in the specific instance and for the specific purpose stated in such writing.
20. Severability. Any provision of these Rules that is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decree or decision shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, and the remainder of these Rules shall remain valid and enforceable according to their terms. If any provision of these Rules is so broad as to be unenforceable, the provision shall be interpreted to be only so broad as is enforceable.
21. Dispute Resolution/Choice of Law. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by the appropriate federal or Missouri State Court. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Missouri and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Missouri. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys' fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.