- 8 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 12 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- Source Customer Submission
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese and chopped artichoke hearts. Roll half of the mixture into 8 balls. Wrap aBoneless Chicken Breast around one of the balls. Secure with a toothpick. Place in a 9 x 13 pan. Mix remaining cream cheese mixture with a can of chicken soup. Pour soup mixture over the rolled Boneless Chicken Breasts . Bake for 1 to 1 ½ hours until bubbly.