Bring home the flavor of the finest restaurants with USDA Prime Beef. Only the top 5-6% of all beef can be labeled USDA Prime and you can taste the difference.
Our Private Stock® selection of USDA Prime Filet Mignon steak set new standards for taste and tenderness with exquisite marbling and super trimming. Taste the difference. Nobody does it better than the Kansas City Steak Company.
- Filets aged for up to 28 days to enhance steak flavor and tenderness
- Filet Mignon is also called Tenderloin Filet, Beef Tenderloin, or Tenderloin Filet Mignon
- Each Filet individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!