Rich. Juicy. Phenomenal! We've taken the most prized part of the Ribeye, a muscle known as spinalis dorsi, and cut it into 6 oz mouthwatering steaks. Also known as a rib cap, this cut is recognized for its exceptional marbling and unique texture. Our Ribeye Cap Steak is a beef lover's dream come true, delivering premium flavor and tenderness. Buy ribeye cap online today and enjoy big, bold flavor in every delectable bite.
- Pairs perfectly with Twice Baked Potatoes
- Steaks aged up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Ribeye Cap Steaks individually vacuum sealed
- Includes 1 oz packet of KC Steak Original Steak Seasoning
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook ribeye cap steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!