Let freedom grill! In honor of Memorial Day, we've put together an all-American collection of mouthwatering steaks, rich steakburgers, loaded twice baked potatoes and jumbo all-beef hot dogs. It's the perfect holiday salute.
- 2 Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon, 6 oz each
- 2 Boneless Ribeyes, 10 oz each
- 8 Classic Steakburgers, 4.5 oz each
- 16 All-beef Jumbo Hot Dogs, 3.2 oz each
- 6 Cheddar and Bacon Twice Baked Potatoes, 5 oz each
- Steaks aged up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Individually vacuum sealed steaks
- Includes KC Steak Original Steak Seasoning
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, Steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
Preparing Hot Dogs
Partially thaw hot dogs in the refrigerator. Use scissors or kitchen shears to cut through the packaging. Hot dogs should measure a recommended internal temperature of 160°F using a meat thermometer before serving.
Grill - Put partially thawed dogs on the grill and turn frequently to achieve even browning. It only takes a few minutes until they’re perfect!
Grilling Machine - Preheat machine for 5 minutes. Place hot dogs on the grilling machine and close lid. Use tongs, not a fork, to put them in and take them out.
Serving: Serve on a bun or without. Top with relish, ketchup, mustard, even sauerkraut. It's all good!
The Kansas City Steak Company® steakburgers can be prepared from either frozen or thawed. Use easy peel corner to remove top of plastic and take out patties. Steakburgers that are 5 ounces or less are packages 2 per vacuum seal with wax paper separating each patty. Be sure to remove the wax paper before cooking. For well done burgers, cook to an internal temperature of 160°F.
Grill - Sear steakburgers 1 minute on each side over direct heat to seal in juices. Move to indirect heat. Grill for 6-8 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F, checking to ensure patties are not burning. Do not press steakburgers with spatula. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time.
Grilling Machine - Preheat 5 minutes. Place steakburgers on grilling machine and close lid. Cook approximately 6 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Broil - Preheat oven broiler for 10 minutes. Place steakburgers on rack in broiler pan so the surface of the burger is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Cook for approximately 6-8 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time. Consult your owner’s manual for more info.
Pan Frying - Preheat a skillet or grill pan over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes. Do not overcrowd. Do not cover. Cook on medium heat, flipping occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 160°F for well done burgers. Rest your burgers for 5 minutes before serving, covering lightly with foil. The temperature of the meat will continue to rise about 5°F during this time.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook burgers, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
Preparing Twice Baked Potatoes
Cooking Instructions - For food safety, cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Microwave - Remove wrapper, microwave on high for 3 1/2 - 4 minutes for 5 oz potatoes.
Conventional Oven - Remove wrapper, bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes for 5 oz potatoes. Cook until tops are golden brown.