Kansas City Strip Steaks are world famous for rich steak flavor. Named for the city where it originated, our Kansas City Strip Steaks are made from the world's finest Midwestern corn-fed beef. Aged to perfection, tender and juicy, the perfect choice to entertain friends around the backyard grill. Also known as a New York Strip Steak and NY Strip Steak.
- Steakhouse quality delivered direct to your door
- #1 Wet Aged Strip Steak - Insidehook Magazine
- Great Steak Debate Winner - New York City Competition 2015
- Steaks aged up to 28 days to enhance flavor and tenderness
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Strip Steaks individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
About Add-Ons. These items are offered at a special price when shipped with perishable items valued at $59.95 or more, not including shipping or taxes.
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner’s manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook strip steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!