Grilled Ribeye with Pancetta Butter
- 4 10 oz. Kansas City Boneless Ribeye Steaks
- 2 3 slices pancetta (or bacon)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temp.
- 1 tbsp. chopped shallot
- 1/4 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Source Customer Submission
Cook pancetta in a pan, saving rendered fat. After it’s cooled, chop pancetta and mix with reserved fat and butter in a bowl. Add shallot, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and zest. Mix and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place on parchment paper or plastic wrap, rolling to create a tube. Put in refrigerator until ready to use. Grill steaks to desired doneness, see chart on pages 4-5.Let steaks rest for 5 minutes. Remove butter tube from refrigerator and slice, placing a palette of butter on each steak.