Your shopping cart is empty.
We recommend checking out our best selling steaks.
Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon - find out why it's our best selling steak, pure and simple. At the Kansas City Steak Company our Filet Mignon Steak is king. Butter-tender, cut from the center of the finest aged Beef Tenderloin and hand selected from premium corn-fed Kansas and Midwestern beef.
- Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon may also be called Beef Tenderloin, Tenderloin Filets, or Beef Tenderloin Filet Mignon
- Filet Mignon aged up to 28 days to enhance steak flavor and tenderness
- Restaurant quality delivered direct to your door
- Individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book with Original Steak Seasoning packet included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, tips, steak grilling times, broiling times, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
About Add-Ons. These items are offered at a special price when shipped with perishable items valued at $59.95 or more, not including shipping or taxes.
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!