When you have a family to feed, it’s time for the Homecoming Express. This lavish collection feeds a crowd with four 6oz. Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignons, four 10oz. Kansas City Strips, eight 5oz. Sour Cream Potatoes, four Brookies and four Brownies. It’s a perfect family gift basket. Order by 4p central Monday for delivery by Christmas.
- 4 Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon with Bacon, 6 oz each
- 4 Kansas City Strip Steaks, 10 oz each
- 8 Twice Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream, Cheddar and Chive, 5 oz each
- 4 Brownies, 3 oz each
- 4 Brookies, 3 oz each
- Includes 1 oz packet of KC Steak Original Steak Seasoning
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions, steak grilling times, tips, recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight – actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature. Remove metal pin from bacon before serving.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
Preparing 5 oz Twice Baked Potatoes
Microwave (Recommended) - Remove from packaging. Microwave 2-2½ minutes. Microwave ovens cooking times may vary.
Preparing Brookies and Brownies
Oven - Remove from packaging. Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake 25 minutes.Keep frozen (0°F) until ready to use. Refrigerate at 40°F for up to 7 days after thaw.