When presentation is important, gift boxed steaks from the Kansas City Steak Company will send an elegant and tasteful message. This package includes our Super Trimmed™ Filet Mignon steak, cut from only the finest beef available, then hand-trimmed to give them their exceptional upscale quality and flavor. This Beef Tenderloin Filet Mignon is then placed in our beautiful black gift box. As a final touch, we've included 4 Sour Cream and Chive Twice Baked Potatoes and our Original Steak Seasoning packet and Kansas City Steak Book.
Definitely a gift to remember!
- Perfect gift for Father's Day, Christmas or any special occasion
- Filets wet aged for up to 28 days for mouth watering taste and tenderness
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each food gift. Get expert cooking directions, steak grilling times and tips, recipes and more
- Steaks are individually vacuum sealed
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner’s manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook filet mignon streak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
Preparing 8 oz Twice Baked Potatoes
Cooking Instructions - For food safety, cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Microwave - Remove wrapper, microwave on high for 4 – 4 1/2 minutes
Conventional Oven - Remove wrapper, bake at 350°F. for 45-50 minutes