Bold, meaty and marbled to perfection, our robust ribeyes are sure to impress everyone on your list. Our extravagant gift box features four 10oz. steaks trimmed with a rich, Tuscan Herb Butter. Order by 4p central Monday for delivery by Christmas.
- 4 Gift Boxed Boneless Ribeyes, 10 oz each
- Tuscan Herb Finishing Butter, 3.5 oz
- Ribeye Steak aged for up to 28 days for tenderness
- Steaks are wrapped individually in vacuum sealed packaging
- Includes 1 oz packet of KC Steak Original Steak Seasoning
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order, complete with instructions for cooking the perfect steak
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner’s manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook ribeye steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!