For heartiness and flavor, no other steak surpasses our big, bold Bone-in Ribeye. It's cut French-style - a method preferred by fine restaurants to expose the bone and achieve a beautiful presentation. Accompanied by Twice Baked Potatoes and Mississippi Mud Cake, you and everyone at the table will enjoy a delicious, unforgettable meal.
- 4 (22 oz) Bone-in Ribeyes. Individually vacuum-sealed
- 4 (8 oz) Twice Baked Potatoes loaded with fresh ingredients like real butter, bacon and cheddar cheese
- 1 (7”) Mississippi Mud Cake is a rich chocolate pound cake with hearty chunks of more pound cake, chocolate ganache, coffee infused and drizzles of dark and milk chocolate
- Makes for an easy dinner with no guesswork, or a great grill-lover's gift
- From Kansas City to Omaha to Des Moines, we source our premium quality beef predominantly throughout the Midwest
- Comes with a FREE Kansas City Steak Book, filled with expert cooking instructions (like how to cook Ribeyes), grilling times and tips, recipes and more
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Preparing Bone-in Ribeyes
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
See our step-by-step instructions on how to cook bone-in ribeye steak, including cooking times and expert tips that will have you cooking like a pro!
Preparing 8 oz Twice Baked Potatoes
Microwave (Recommended) - Remove from packaging. For 8 oz potatoes, microwave 3-4½ minutes. Microwave ovens cooking times may vary.
Oven - Remove from packaging. Preheat oven to 400°F. For 8 oz potatoes, bake 40 minutes.
Preparing Mississippi Mud Cake
Defrost in refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature to serve and refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days.