Bacon, bacon and more bacon wrap our Filets, Top Sirloins and Pork Chops - all in a combo for those who know that everything goes better with bacon! A perfect choice as a bacon lover's gift basket
- 4 Filet Mignon with Hickory Bacon, 6 oz each
- 4 Top Sirloin with Hickory Bacon, 6 oz each
- 6 Bacon Wrapped Boneless Pork Chops, 7 oz each
- Steaks aged up to 28 days to enhance steak flavor and tenderness
- Includes Original Steak Seasoning packet
- Individually vacuum sealed
- Free Kansas City Steak Book included with each order. Get expert cooking directions (including steak grilling times), tips, steak recipes and more
- Steaks cut by weight - actual thickness may vary
Preparing Bacon Wrapped Boneless Pork Chops
Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove metal pin from bacon before serving.
Grill - Season pork chops with Kansas City Steak Seasoning or your own seasoning blend and let rest on a lined sheet pan for 10 minutes. Preheat grill to medium high, when grill is ready place pork chop on foil. Cook covered over indirect heat for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F as measured by a thermometer. Allow to rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Oven - Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chops on foil-lined, raised-edge baking sheet. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until 160°F. As always, when cooking pork, you want a slight pink color.Preparing Steaks
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours. Remove your steak from the refrigerator 30-40 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature. Remove metal pin from bacon before serving.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season steaks as desired; we recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak Seasoning.
- To cook on a charcoal grill, place steaks over the hottest part of the grill, and sear both sides for 1-2 minutes. Then move to medium, ash-covered coals and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- To cook on a gas grill, preheat on high. Sear both sides for 1-2 minutes, then reduce to medium heat and continue to grill to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness. Turn about 1 minute prior to the halfway point.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, turning once. Consult your owner's manual for more info.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145°F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.