Save 15% with $139 Purchase
Use Code: Honor
Terms and Conditions: 15% savings is site-wide on shipments of $139 or more per address, excluding shipping. Use code Honor in the shopping cart for offer to apply. Offer expires 5/27/2019. Not valid on gift cards, gift certificates or prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. The Kansas City Steak Company(R) reserves the right to cancel or modify offer at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
How to Cook Ribeye Steak?
Ribeye Steaks need a high heat, quick cooking method for optimal taste and tenderness.
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season as desired: We recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak seasoning. Place steaks over medium, ash-covered coals, or, preheat gas grill on high, then reduce to medium heat while cooking steaks.
- Grill to desired doneness, according to time listed, turning once for 1-inch thick steaks, occasionally for thicker steaks.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness according to the times listed, turning once for 1-inch thick steaks, occasionally for thicker steaks.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes. During broiling, the door of an electric oven should be left ajar; the door of a gas oven should remain closed. (Consult your owner’s manual.)
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, according to times listed, turning once.
| USDA Preparation Guidelines for Mechanically Tenderized Beef:|
Grill until product reaches 145F as measured by a food thermometer, and hold the product at or above that temperature for 3 minutes.
Please click below for more cooking directions: