Free Shipping with $129 Purchase
Use Code: 129FREE
Terms and Conditions: Free standard shipping applies to all orders of $129 or more per order per address. Use code 129Free at time of purchase. Not valid on gift certificates or prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Additional fees will apply for Overnight, Saturday, Alaska and Hawaii deliveries. Offer expires 12/19/2018. The Kansas City Steak Company(R) reserves the right to cancel or modify offer at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
How to cook Filet Mignon?
Thaw in refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
Grill Master (Charcoal/Gas)
- Season as desired: We recommend Kansas City Steak Original Steak seasoning. Place steaks over medium, ash-covered coals, or, preheat gas grill on high, then reduce to medium heat while cooking steaks.
- Grill to desired doneness, according to time listed, turning once for 1-inch thick steaks, occasionally for thicker steaks.
Stove Top Skillet
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, for about 5 minutes.
- Season, as desired. Place steak(s) in preheated skillet (do not overcrowd). Do not add oil or water. Do not cover. Cook to desired doneness according to the times listed, turning once for 1-inch thick steaks, occasionally for thicker steaks.
- Set oven for broiling; preheat 10 minutes. During broiling, the door of an electric oven should be left ajar; the door of a gas oven should remain closed. (Consult your owner’s manual.)
- Season, as desired. Place steaks on rack in broiler pan. Position broiler pan so that the surface of the beef is 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Broil to desired doneness, according to times listed, turning once.