Kansas City Steak Company Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Your use or purchase of a Kansas City Steak Company (“KCSC”) Gift Card, eGiftCard, Gift Certificate or other stored value product (collectively, "Gift Cards") indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Except as otherwise provided by law, these Terms and Conditions apply to all Gift Cards, whether purchased at our office, online, by telephone, or received from third parties.
1. Gift Card redemption is only available online at www.kansascitysteaks.com or by calling toll-free 1-888-527-8325.
2. The Gift Card does not expire.
3. Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on Gift Cards.
4. Protect your Gift Card and write down your Gift Card number in a safe place. Gift Cards that are lost or stolen will ONLY be replaced, up to the value remaining, with satisfactory proof of purchase AND the Gift Card number. Call toll-free 1-800-524-1844 in order to have a lost or stolen Gift Card replaced.
5. Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be exchanged for cash, unless required by law. Gift Cards may not be reloaded with additional funds. The maximum value of a Gift Card may not exceed $1,000.
6. The amount of the purchase will be deducted from the Gift Card until you have used the full value.
7. Gift Cards cannot be used toward the purchase of other Gift Cards.
8. Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered Gift Card will require an additional payment for the balance due.
9. Gift Cards purchased online are delivered separately from other purchases.
10. KCSC reserves the right to hold any order for a security review. If your order is affected, you will be notified via email or telephone within two business days.
11. To check your Gift Card balance, visit www.kansascitysteaks.com or call our toll-free number 1-800-524-1844.
12. Gift Cards will not be redeemed if the card number is invalid or cannot be identified within KCSC’s systems.
13. We reserve the right to restrict the redemption of more than $1,000 in Gift Card balances by one person in any 30-day period.
14. KCSC reserves the right to change the terms of the Gift Card program at any time or to contract with another party to administer this program.
15. In the event that the Gift Card system may become temporarily inoperative, you may be unable to obtain information about the balance on your Gift Card and Gift Card transactions, or use your Gift Card to pay for purchases. Please notify us if you have any problems using your Gift Card. You agree that KCSC is not responsible for any interruption of service or the quality, safety, legality, or any other aspect of any goods or services purchased by you with your Gift Card.
16. KCSC may assign this agreement at any time without notice.